Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

I am CISM (Qualified) Now!!!

I had appeared for CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) on 8th June, 2013 in Kuwait.

Alhamdulillah (All Praises are for Allah [Glorified be He]), I was able to pass the exam, since I was not able to prepare as I had done at the time of CISA preparation.

Just as CISA exam demands you think like an Auditor when answering the CISA questions, CISM too demands you answer the CISM questions as an Information Security Manager would. It is more of a "Management" perspective of Security.

My current organization's ISMS (Information Security Management System) Implementation (i.e. ISO 27001) and me being a part of the core implementation team, really helped me a lot in answering the CISM exam.

For more information about ISACA and CISM please hop into ISACA's website: https://www.isaca.org/Pages/default.aspx

Once Again, "Knowledge is Power".

No comments:

Post a Comment