Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Zaffer Khan, CISA

Got my CISA Certification today and now I am CISA Certified.

I had applied for Certification for CISA in March '11. And now I am a Certified Information Systems Auditor, as opposed to being Qualified based on passing the exam. The minimum benefit of this is that my name can have CISA appended to it. What more can I derive, is yet to come in my way as I progress in career. :)

To certify, I needed to show 5+ years of experience in Information Systems Security, Control or Audit. Obviously, I don't have any Auditing experience, but I applied based on Security and Control Experience. Got 1 year waiver for IT Experience and 2 years waiver due to my Bachelor and Master Degrees. So in all, I had to show only 2+ years of Information Systems Security, Control or Audit.
It took less than 2 months for the confirmation of certification. This is a great achievement, All Praises to God.
Thanks a lot for your well-wishes and support, especially Mr. Narendra Tater and Mr. Srinivas Dokku. I am indebted for your assistance.

1 comment:

  1. Sir..first off..congratulations..:) i need your help..and your guide please..i would really appreciate if you give me some time and help me out with my confusions..

    ReplyDelete