Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Published my Second Oracle Technical Paper

Today, I have successfully published my Oracle Technical Paper titled "Database Disaster Recovery using only RMAN Backups" under My Oracle Support Community (formerly known as Oracle Customer Knowledge Exchange)
Link: https://communities.oracle.com/

The technical paper demonstrates how an Oracle Database can be recovered or reconstructed by using only the RMAN Backup files in case of a complete server crash. On this blog, you know it as "Disaster Recovery using RMAN Backups".

The access to the published document in My Oracle Support Community would require customer logon credentials. So if you are interested to know more about my technical paper, feel free to email me at zk.oracle@gmail.com for the PDF file.

1 comment:

  1. Just an update!!! I have updated the demonstration in the technical paper from 9i R2 (9.2.0.8) ro 10g R2 (10.2.0.4) and re-uploaded the same on My Oracle Support Community (formerly known as Oracle Customer Knowledge Exchange).

    ReplyDelete