Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Published my first Oracle Technical Whitepaper

Dear Friends & Colleagues,

Today, with the grace of Almighty, I have achieved one of the major milestones of my career.

I have successfully published my Oracle Technical Whitepaper titled "My Journey from 9.0.1 to 9.2.0.8" on Oracle Customer Knowledge Exchange (https://communities.oracle.com/). The paper is based on my work/accomplishments as an Oracle Database Administrator here in Integral Services Company WLL. On this blog, you know it as "Journey from 9.0.1 to 9.2.0.8: Part I-IV".

Though the subject, primarily, is based on the migration of Oracle Database from one version to another, I have tried to touch the various areas that were somehow related to the subject.

The access to the published document in Oracle Customer Knowledge Exchange would require customer logon credentials. So, you can email me at zk.oracle@gmail.com for the PDF file.

3 comments: